The Traffic Graphs section is designed for network administrators.
It provides information about the amount of bandwidth each site on our network utilizes.
To request a username and password contact the network office.
686 Discovery Drive
Huntsville, Alabama 35806
Phone: 1-800-338-8320 or (256) 971-7448
Fax: (256) 971-7491
Base Level of Service for Alabama's Public K12 Schools:
Base Level Internet Access services offered by ASA at No Cost to each K12 Public School System:
- Up to 400 Mbps Internet access service to each public K12 school system based on usage and ACCESS funding availability.
- Up to 200 Mbps Internet access service for each ACCESS designated school in each public K12 system served by ASA based on usage and ACCESS funding availability.
- Connectivity for schools previously designated as not having broadband connectivity served by ASA.
- Basic Maintenance & Technical Support Services.
- Base Level Email/Web Hosting Services when requested by your system.
Base Level of Service for Alabama's Public Libraries:
Up to 10M of Internet access (transport, equipment, maintenance, and technical support not included).
Base Level of Service for Alabama's Community Colleges:
Up to 100M of Internet Access Service to each community college based on usage and funding availability.
AREN has been delegated by the US Domain Registry (nic.us) to administer and maintain the following domains.
These domains are intended to be used by Alabama community colleges, K-12 School systems, libraries, and museums respectively.
If you fall into one of the above categories and have not registered your domain, you can do so at the US Domain Registry's website or contact us at email@example.com.